Sustainability Reporting Internship (English native speakers, 3 months) (Berlin) – BSD Innovation Solutions GmbH
BSD Innovation Solutions GmbH
- BSD Consulting supports corporate and public organizations regarding sustainability management. We provide services in the areas of reporting, strategy, stakeholder engagement and management systems. systems. Our globally distributed offices allow us to offer local solutions in all geographic regions.
Due to recent developments in a reporting project, we are looking for an
to support our office in Berlin for 3 months starting from August 20, 2018.
We offer normal market renumeration and invite students as well as young professionals to apply.
- Supporting an ongoing reporting project (especially text editing)
- General support in other projects, acquisition and administration
- English native speaker
- University education (completed a suitable bachelor’s or master’s degree with good or excellent grades e.g. in economics, sustainability management, business and administration, language studies)
- First practical experiences in relevant areas as well as knowledge about relevant sustainability standards (e.g. GRI, UNGC, SDGs) preferable
- Ability to handle confidential or sensitive information
- Strong analytical and excellent communication skills
- Openness, quick comprehension, and enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Working permit in Germany (including tax number)
If you want to apply, please send your application and relevant documents (letter of motivation, CV, references) in one single PDF document to [email protected]. In case of a successful application, we will contact you with next steps starting from August 13, 2018.
We kindly ask you to refrain from calling or writing us regarding the state of the application process.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
- BSD Innovation Solutions GmbH
Alexander Str. 7
- Philipp Megelin
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: